The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall success and day to day operations of our West Columbus branch business unit. The Branch Manager should lead and empower their team to live Five Seasons Landscape Management Core Values and to operate at the highest level to achieve all Branch success metrics. Details below.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the financial success of the branch and will participate in the development and management of annual operational budgets, strategic sales plans, estimating new accounts, updating renewals, customer relationship management and labor management and efficiency. The Branch Manager reports to the COO (Chief Operating Officer).
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: Production capacities and needs, oversee production scheduling by week, labor metrics (Est vs Act / Billed vs Paid / OT vs Hours Paid), compensation and incentive management (Branch Personnel), training and employee development, employee retention, and equipment and small tool management
- ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE: Reporting system integrity, contribution margin management, report management (Rev per Hour / Est vs Act Hours / Budget Performance), and budgeting and monthly budget updates
- SALES AND CLIENT SERVICING: Experience in client retention, contract renewal process, enhancement sales, quality control of all work, and revenue per hour performance
- OVERSIGHT: Purchasing, estimating & proposal generation, and lead generation assistance
More information about the position:
- Up to $85,000 (base salary plus bonus revenue)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short-term Disability/Life insurance
- 401k Retirement plan with company match
- Company vehicle
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education and certifications
Thank you in advance for your interest. Will get back to you within 1 to 3 business days. Weekends and Holidays may delay this time frame.